Who We Are
Mariangelaabeo.com belongs to M Abeo. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
- Who We Are
- Data Protection Principles
- Data Subject’s Rights
- Data We Gather & How We Use It
- Who Else Can Access Your Personal Data
- How We Secure Your Data
- Contact Information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data Subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – the owner of this website and persons contracted for site support.
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s Rights
You have the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning that you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data We Gather & How We Use It
Information With Which You Have Provided Us
When you submit the contact form on our website, your personal data, such as your IP address, your e-mail, your text of the comment, and the data from the form fields will be stored by us, for the purpose of responding to you. We may store these data indefinitely, unless you request their deletion, but we will not use them for any other purposes.
Information Automatically Collected About You
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, we collect your IP address and browser user agent string for security reasons, like to mitigate brute force login threats and malicious activity. When you look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
We Use Your Personal Data To:
- communicate and interact with you;
- provide you with content, and
- ensure the security of our site.
We do not use or process your Personal Data for any other purposes. We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and with your consent.
Who else Can Access Your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data for purposes of advertising or content marketing. Personal Data about you is, in some cases, provided to our trusted partners in order to ensure the security of our website and for the functionality of our website.
Our Security Partners
For security reasons and to protect this website from spam, your data will be processed by the CleanTalk Cloud Service and will be stored in log files for 7 days . After 7 days, CleanTalk will completely delete your data. CleanTalk may use information of spam activity of IP/email addresses to offer proper anti-spam protection to all websites connected to its service. It concerns exclusively those IP/email addresses that are being used for spam mailing.
Our Content Partners
We make use of certain third-party widgets on this website in order to provide you with embedded content from other websites, namely: YouTube video embeds, Instagram fees, and social media buttons. Embedded content from these other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you have visited the other website.
How We Secure Your Data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the absolute security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our content.
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes our website useful and enjoyable for you.
Cookies We Use
You can learn more about any of the above cookies by searching its name in the Cookie Database. You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. To learn how, click for instructions for popular browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Edge, and Safari. You can also control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as Your Online Choices. Many social media cookies can be blocked or managed through browser add-ons. For more information about cookies, visit All About Cookies.
For data privacy related questions or concerns, or to request that your Personal Data be deleted and/or provided to you, contact us at email@example.com.